Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Email Marketing Information - Email Marketing

Email Marketing Information - Email Marketing: "Email Marketing Lesson: Your Marketing Reminds Me Of My Grandmother's Saggy Underwear
by: Joan Pasay
I moved into a new office recently and was unpacking when I realized I was fading fast and needed a caffeine fix. Seems my Starbucks cappuccino machine had gotten lost with the movers. I panicked.
'Now what?' I thought. I had never gone a full afternoon without a latte. I knew something would happen if I didn't get one, and it would probably be the kind of thing that would come up with my therapist, so skipping my caffeine fix was not an option. I already had two pages of issues we were covering. I guess the unpacking would have to be put on hold.
I set my Starbucks radar on full alert and followed the trail of casual business attire. Sure enough, two blocks later I found a Starbucks on the corner. As I pulled open the door, a tiny gentleman whisked in under my arm. And that is how I met Mr. Pibs."

No comments:

Post a Comment